Saturday 11 July 2009

We love davie day

Push Jerks
5 sets of 3

Death by pullup.

We're lucky enough to have a guest affiliate with us for this weekend. Davie Easton and his wife Jax have travelled down from Motherwell, Scotland. Davie was the second UK CrossFit affiliate (CrossFit Central Scotland) and the 42nd in total (CrossFit now has more than 1200 globally now). His depth of knowledge and experience amazes me, the front squat situp wod we did earlier in the week first came up on main page back in 2005, Davie was able to tell me how long it took him, and with what weight.( I didn't discover CrossFit until 2006, and was the seventh affiliate back in 2007)

In mid December of 07 I travelled up to Glasgow via Motherwell and met Davie at his Box, his facility was the first CrossFit facility I'd seen in the flesh and it was great spending time with him there-even with the language barrier!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TexasPatrick said...

There is, however, "stall" . . . I'll just look at the bar a little longer than you very much . . .